Search for Trees

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Store News : Pocket Sundials and Golden Rain Tree Seeds

New Shop Items:

Today I added two new items to the shop. The first, as promised, are Golden Rain Tree Seed Tins. (See Golden Rain Tree Photos) I have been excited about these trees for quite some time and it is great to finally post them. They have been carefully sorted and packaged for you to grow. Keep an eye on this blog, all this week I will continue to post photos of Golden Rain Trees.

The second group of items are Pocket Sundials. I have spent quite a bit of time designing these and I will be able to provide sundials specific to your latitude so they work properly and accurately. (I'm putting my college astronomy education to work) Each sundial is individually prepared for the buyer and they come in an assortment of colors. They are credit card sized and fit perfectly into a wallet, purse or pocket. As always, I act with the environment in mind and have printed them on 100% recycled high quality cardstock.